Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Wanna Love You


I dont wanna fight, I just wanna love you til it hurts.
I wanna love you until it births, a deep intimacy that defines the for better or for worse.
I wanna love you until i cant love anyone else and even after that I wanna love you more. 
I wanna love you so much that I cheat on you with the thought of loving you and realize that its only you i adore.
I wanna love the sweet scent of your pheremones, the depths of your pupils, and fall in love with your genetic make up.
I wanna get lost with your love in my dreams and have amnesia when i wake up, just so i can re-remember how it feels to love you, touch you, to inhale your essence.
But see I love you so much it borderline obsession. And I miss loving you so much its beyond recession, its borderline depression.
See you cant blame me if my eyes seem to be a bit moist.
And you cant blame me for going through that photo album over and over, please believe its not just by choice. 
And so what if i replayed your message 100 times just to hear your voice. 
And at first all I heard was, " Hemory its time we both see the truth. baby im sorry but i can no longer see me with you.
But it changed to " Hemory its time we both see the truth. But baby I cant see me without you!" Thats when i realized its not about you, nor is it about me, but my love its about "we" or "us" and i dont need a poem to discuss, how much i love you.
See baby i dont wanna fight no more and if I cant love you than i dont wanna write no more.All I wanna know is that you still care.
So I give you my pen and my heart and a blank canvas and you try and recreate the love that we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment