Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

My good friend suggested that we have a topic about something positive. SOooo, I recently seen For colored girls, and boy! AS a man, I am utterly and completely stunned at the one particular characters of the dancer and her guy of interest. He wore a suit, tie, and was just dressed casket sharp. He took her out to dinner one time and the next, she invited him into her home. He took off his clothes and his body was marked with tattoos all over. Needless to say, that he proceeded to rape this young woman of color. I hope that women dont get too trusting of a man jus bcuz he SEEMS like a nice guy so quickly. Ladies, u have to make him wait to jus get a chance to give u a peck on the cheek, CHIVALRY is the key. If a man doesnt wait for u, then he does NOT deserve to b in ur presence. Some men jus cant appreciate a black intelligent and beautiful woman, its sickening to kno that they would choose to beat, rape, and destroy the very thing that gave us life! Women please proceed with caution, bad men come in all shapes, sizes and disguises...

3 comments:

  1. WOW that was deep. . .and so tru!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, but what is it that makes u decide to let ur ultimate guard down to a man? what makes u say that he should be the one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was wild... I must say... but I am glad that that character was portrayed in the movie, because it is so true. People are so often lost in someone's ability to decorate trash with suites and fake charm. He had me fooled as well, I thought he would be the good guy in the movie...but we see where that went.

    I guess the underlying message is that in order to protect youself from a rapist is to stab him to death...big ups to the strong woman who decided to stab his character...

    for more meaningful discussions and topics follow http://truefirecity.blogspot.com they post some good stuff

    ReplyDelete