Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

See she had the deepest blue eyes that a man has ever gazed in.
And i found myself drowning in the depths of passion, on the brink of sumthin amazing.
And I knew that to the heart there's a 100 ways in, but to the soul there's only one.
So I found myself tryin to be a student of her existence but instead I'm just a pupil and the lessons had just begun.
I attempted to read her thoughts so that the imformation would be optimal, but in the depths of her eyes everything was optical, an illusion.
And there I found myself a mist of all her doubts, fears, turmoils and counfusions...
I took a peek at her memories, somethings seemed to be faded while others peered to be timeless.
And as I searched the contents of her soul there I found the word "love" embedded in her iris.
I soon could hear the oceans of joy and despair and it seemed to draw closer with every blink of her eyelids.
I could feel the emotions in the air and the feelings keep growing.
Until they reached a climax and the tears started flowing.
All I wanted to know from the look in her eyes if she could possibly adore me.
But when I found my self in this stream of emotion running down her cheek I knew that she not only cried for me.
Becuz in all actuality her tears was me.
And there was no need to question if she loves me.
When the tear hit the grounds surface I stood up, ran to her, embraced her in my arms, stopped her tears with a kiss.
And asked her simply" tell me my love how can I ever love you like this??"

No comments:

Post a Comment