Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cal`s Message to Lamardelorians



Thank you to the people at Lamar Delores for the space to share  my most intimate of thoughts, emotions, and inquiries.

I want YOU to; struggle with, laugh at, make fun of, relate to, discuss, break down, think about, argue, take to the street, get high and wonder on, illuminate,explicate, emotionally outburst to, lie to your girlfriend/boyfriend about, tell a friend some,chew on, BS about, AND read as much as you can handle.

_ I have read and understand the above disclaimer.


Cal & Company 2011



LCALEDELLIIW

I  eat famous biographies for breakfast, novels for lunch, and classics for bed time. I have decided it is time to pick up metaphorical pen and share with all of you...

Your favorite talker turned reader.


Ladies and gentlemen prepare for a refreshing combination of coolness and sophistication similar to a mint.


"I am me. You are who are you. I want all of you to enjoy this experience with no biases other than that of your own, which will subsequently be altered or shut down"
                                                                                                         -Unknown

Much Love,
El Caldwell II

No comments:

Post a Comment